I have created an SSRS report in which I am seeking 2 parameters from the user; viz. CRM_FilteredFromDate and CRM_FilteredToDate.
First of all, the report ran perfectly fine on the Visual Studio (SSRS tool). However, on uploading the same .rdl file on CRM (online) instance, it threw an error saying "The expected parameter has not been supplied for the report."
The error shows up even before prompting for the "From Date" and "To Date".
I tried setting default values for both the parameters but the parameters have gone invisible on doing so. I cannot see the parameters the way I could see on my SSRS tool. (Please refer the screenshot shown below):
Any help would be appreciated.
Similar issue : community.dynamics.com/.../290579
Lets do below checks:
1.hope you are sys admin when running the report
2. if you have two data source make sure you keep CRM data source as the first one.
3. Check if all other reports are working fine.
1. Yes, I am the system admin,
2. There is just 1 data source in my case,
3. Other reports are working fine.
Business Applications communities