SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

opticshrew asked a question on 3 Dec 2018 8:46 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi folks,

I'm configuring a Dynamics Portal. Last time I checked the portal everything was working fine however I now get the following error:

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

There are also some source errors stated as below:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
J

Andrew Butenko responded on 3 Dec 2018 8:53 AM

Hello,

I would recommend to get in touch with Microsoft and open a support ticket.

opticshrew responded on 3 Dec 2018 9:30 AM
My Badges

Hi,

I've raised this with MS. Nothing back yet though. Does anyone have any troubleshooting steps?

Thanks,

Jay

opticshrew responded on 3 Dec 2018 9:39 AM
My Badges

I've got a further error if that is of any help: "The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was..."

opticshrew responded on 6 Dec 2018 3:22 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi all,

Microsoft investigate the issue and advise that the Portal had disconnected from the Dynamics Instance. We had to restart the portal and update the instance. Don't worry this doesn't update the version just refreshes connections to other applications (e.g. the Portal).

Thanks,

J

opticshrew responded on 6 Dec 2018 3:22 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi all,

Microsoft investigate the issue and advise that the Portal had disconnected from the Dynamics Instance. We had to restart the portal and update the instance. Don't worry this doesn't update the version just refreshes connections to other applications (e.g. the Portal).

Thanks,

J

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS