SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Dynamics Portal Sign In Page

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Mohammed Bizulhazan asked a question on 4 Dec 2018 7:55 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi Team,

I am setting up the Dynamics Portal for one of our Clients. we have set it up to display out of box features like Entities list and forms.

Upon Logging in to the Portal the system is redirecting to name.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-USSignIn?ReturnUrl=%2Fen-US%2F

the site is adding en-US/SignIn?ReturnUrl=%2Fen-US%2F to the URL and just shows a blank page.

I am not able to redirect the page to Sign in page or to the home page using the Redirect record.

Can anyone please assist with this.

Thanks,

Mohammed Bizulhazan

Ravi Kashyap responded on 4 Dec 2018 7:24 PM
Suggested Answer

Hi,

What URL you are using to access Portal? Does it have en-us at the end, if yes then remove that and try again. Example name.microsoftcrmportals.com

The issue is because is en-us. Normally it doesn't appear by default in the portal URL. The sign in page uses the redirect url to anything which is after your portal url that is why it is appending redirect url to en-us.

Hope this helps.

Mohammed Bizulhazan responded on 5 Dec 2018 4:52 AM

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your reply.

the site's primary domain is 3dr.microsoftcrmportals.com but when we open this directly on a browser it resolves like this 3dr.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US

then if i click on sign in it resolves to https://3dr.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/SignIn?returnUrl=%2Fen-US%2F 

how to get rid of returnUrl=%2Fen-US%2F from the sign in.

this is showing up even when trying to register a new user.

Thanks in Advance :)

Ravi Kashyap responded on 5 Dec 2018 7:26 PM

Hi,

It looks like somewhere en-Us is appended to your base portal URL. You need to review your portal records to find out if there is any place where you have used 3dr.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US

Look for website, website Bing, redirect etc.

Ravi Kashyap responded on 5 Dec 2018 7:27 PM

Also, whats your CRM's base language? Is it not English?

Rizwan Aarif responded on 5 Dec 2018 11:22 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi.

Can you go to site settings and check if the setting "Authentication/ApplicationCookie/LoginPath" is correct and doesn't have anything e.g. raw_url/lang appended?

Ravi Kashyap responded on 4 Dec 2018 7:24 PM
Suggested Answer

Hi,

What URL you are using to access Portal? Does it have en-us at the end, if yes then remove that and try again. Example name.microsoftcrmportals.com

The issue is because is en-us. Normally it doesn't appear by default in the portal URL. The sign in page uses the redirect url to anything which is after your portal url that is why it is appending redirect url to en-us.

Hope this helps.

Rizwan Aarif responded on 5 Dec 2018 11:22 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi.

Can you go to site settings and check if the setting "Authentication/ApplicationCookie/LoginPath" is correct and doesn't have anything e.g. raw_url/lang appended?

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS