SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Community Engagement (online forum)

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Shakti Singh Rajput asked a question on 11 Dec 2018 9:44 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

How could i make a Community Engagement Online Forum?

In which i want from the community forum at the moment is a very easy to use forum that is able to share comments/ photo’s etc in public or private groups, and has o be very easy to use n a mobile device.

I would also like to be able to build a gamification feature into this community forum for example – give people challenges to do and give hem points or rewards for completing their challenge.

Shakti Singh Rajput responded on 11 Dec 2018 9:49 PM
My Badges

How could make a community engagement forum?

In which, What we are wanting from the community forum at the moment is a very easy to use forum that is able to share comments/ photo’s etc in public or private groups, and has o be very easy to use n a mobile device.

I would also like to be able to build a gamification feature into this community forum for example – give people challenges to do and give hem points or rewards for completing their challenge.

Ravi Kashyap responded on 11 Dec 2018 10:25 PM
Verified Answer

Hi,

Microsoft has Add on for both of these requirement.

Dynamics 365 Portals for creating an external website with community forum as a feature - docs.microsoft.com/.../administer-manage-portal-dynamics-365

Dynamics 365 Gamification: docs.microsoft.com/.../increase-employee-productivity

Hope this helps.

Shakti Singh Rajput responded on 12 Dec 2018 12:50 AM
My Badges

Thanks Ravi, Appreciate with your answer.

Ravi Kashyap responded on 11 Dec 2018 10:25 PM
Verified Answer

Hi,

Microsoft has Add on for both of these requirement.

Dynamics 365 Portals for creating an external website with community forum as a feature - docs.microsoft.com/.../administer-manage-portal-dynamics-365

Dynamics 365 Gamification: docs.microsoft.com/.../increase-employee-productivity

Hope this helps.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS