SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

How to upload more than one file at the time in CRM portal case form?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Jeudy Molina asked a question on 11 Jan 2019 9:49 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hello there,

I need your help to figure out if it is possible to enable multi file selection in order to upload them to a case in a single shot. Right now the system allows us to upload multiple files but you need to upload them individually, not in group.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Oliver Rodrigues responded on 13 Jan 2019 6:15 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

make sure you mark the "Allow multiple files" option in your entity form

nishantrana.me/.../add-attach-file-additional-settings-in-entity-form-in-portal-in-dynamics-365

Jeudy Molina responded on 14 Jan 2019 10:13 AM
My Badges

Hello Oliver,

Thank you for your help.

The case form is already enabled for this, however, what I am looking to accomplish is to do the same at the timeline level, it means when the case is already created.

After the case is created, if you scroll down until the comments section, it only allows to upload one file at the time.

Do you know if is it possible to do it?

Oliver Rodrigues responded on 14 Jan 2019 4:20 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

oh I see, sorry you didn't mention before it was in the timeline

the timeline is quite a new feature, it does not provide this option at the moment, I would suggest you to create an Idea cause it makes a lot of sense: experience.dynamics.com/ideas

if you really need that you won't be able to use the timeline, instead you could render as a grid, or custom rendering through liquid

Jeudy Molina responded on 15 Jan 2019 4:42 PM
My Badges

Yeah, sorry my bad. That´s ok, thank you for your help. I will post an idea.

Kind regards.

Oliver Rodrigues responded on 13 Jan 2019 6:15 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

make sure you mark the "Allow multiple files" option in your entity form

nishantrana.me/.../add-attach-file-additional-settings-in-entity-form-in-portal-in-dynamics-365

Oliver Rodrigues responded on 14 Jan 2019 4:20 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

oh I see, sorry you didn't mention before it was in the timeline

the timeline is quite a new feature, it does not provide this option at the moment, I would suggest you to create an Idea cause it makes a lot of sense: experience.dynamics.com/ideas

if you really need that you won't be able to use the timeline, instead you could render as a grid, or custom rendering through liquid

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS