SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Gamification - Commissioner Role

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Ramirez-SFL asked a question on 25 Jan 2019 3:13 PM

Question Status

Verified

Can't figure out how to set myself up as the Commissioner - so that I can manage Players and Games.

lopidav responded on 28 Jan 2019 10:37 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

From "Understand security roles used in Gamification":
Commissioner: Administrators of the Gamification solution and web portal. The user successfully activating Gamification becomes the first Commissioner in Gamification. Additionally, all users in Azure Active Directory with a Global Admin or Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Service Administrator become Commissioners in Gamification after they sign in to Gamification.

Ramirez-SFL responded on 1 Feb 2019 9:44 AM

Thanks!  My IT Manager is the one who activated Gamification - so he is the Commissioner.  I've asked him to assign me the Game Manager role - and that looks like it will work for us.

lopidav responded on 1 Feb 2019 9:56 AM
My Badges

I'm happy to help.

lopidav responded on 28 Jan 2019 10:37 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

From "Understand security roles used in Gamification":
Commissioner: Administrators of the Gamification solution and web portal. The user successfully activating Gamification becomes the first Commissioner in Gamification. Additionally, all users in Azure Active Directory with a Global Admin or Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Service Administrator become Commissioners in Gamification after they sign in to Gamification.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS