SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Chat Widget Disappeared

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Garry Baker asked a question on 15 May 2019 3:17 PM

Question Status

Verified

I successfully embedded and tested a chat widget on the demo Contoso self-service portal; however, I returned to the portal today and the widget is missing. I've confirmed the widgets operating hours are 24/7.
I tried disabling the pre-chat survey, authentications settings, and location detection since I noticed it stopped working after adding those items, but the widget remains missing.

Can someone suggest a method to troubleshoot this issue?

Pranav Shroti responded on 16 May 2019 7:19 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Well, in our region this feature is still not available for preview. However requested for a trail US based org through insider portal.

Will try and let you know.

My best guess is since this is still in preview and being worked upon, it may be unstable... you will have to wait for it to be online again or try to configure another one. I have faced similar inconsistencies in preview product earlier.

Pranav Shroti responded on 16 May 2019 7:19 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Well, in our region this feature is still not available for preview. However requested for a trail US based org through insider portal.

Will try and let you know.

My best guess is since this is still in preview and being worked upon, it may be unstable... you will have to wait for it to be online again or try to configure another one. I have faced similar inconsistencies in preview product earlier.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS