SBX - Forum Post Title

Entity shows random empty boxes

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Rasi asked a question on 16 May 2019 5:35 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi,

I have a custom entity, but it has some empty boxes and they are not fields or anything else. Seems like a bug or sime kind of error. Could you please advice what it could be, i have attached a screenshot.

Cheers

Moin Khan responded on 16 May 2019 6:05 AM
My Badges

Rasi  can you add  the Form Screen Shot of that entity

Rasi responded on 16 May 2019 6:18 AM
My Badges

Please see attached

Moin Khan responded on 16 May 2019 6:26 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Just try to remove those  tabs and add them gain then save it publish it and make sure you are updating the correct form

Rasi responded on 16 May 2019 6:26 AM
My Badges

I also have this java scrip on this form ( I wonder if this could be causing it)

function OnChangeName()

{

debugger;  

var Name = Xrm.Page.getAttribute("new_insured").getValue();

var prefixVal = Name.substring(0, 3);  

Xrm.Page.getAttribute("atn_autonumberprefix").setValue(prefixVal.trim().toUpperCase());

}

function OnloadRemoveComma()

{  

var autonumber = Xrm.Page.getAttribute("new_name").getValue();

if(autonumber != null && autonumber != "" && autonumber != undefined )

{

autonumber= autonumber.replace(/,/g, '').trim();

Xrm.Page.getAttribute("new_name").setValue(autonumber);

Xrm.Page.data.entity.save();

}

}

Rasi responded on 16 May 2019 6:31 AM
My Badges

Got it sorted thanks for you help. The issue was: Tab formatting was set to 2 columns and Column 1 width set as 100% and second as 0%. I have changed formatting to 1 Column and problem was solved.

Pranav Shroti responded on 16 May 2019 6:35 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

It seems that those orphan fields not part of any form section...Few things you can check-

1. Did you customize this entity and uploaded any managed solution which overwrite this entity?

2. Did you try changing the section position.. moving "Contact & Transaction" section up and down and check...

3. Is it happening in all role based forms ? Did you try to create a new form how is it behaving..?

Moin Khan responded on 16 May 2019 6:26 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Just try to remove those  tabs and add them gain then save it publish it and make sure you are updating the correct form

Pranav Shroti responded on 16 May 2019 6:35 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

It seems that those orphan fields not part of any form section...Few things you can check-

1. Did you customize this entity and uploaded any managed solution which overwrite this entity?

2. Did you try changing the section position.. moving "Contact & Transaction" section up and down and check...

3. Is it happening in all role based forms ? Did you try to create a new form how is it behaving..?

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS