SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Scope of Business Process flow

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

sandeepc asked a question on 17 May 2019 5:15 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

what is the scope of the Business process flow?

I was asked in the interview

Suggested Answer

Hi Sandeep ,

Business process flow always run in organization level , there is no such option to select scope for Business process flow, so scope should be Organization only.

Dynamics365 Rocker responded on 17 May 2019 7:50 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Scope is for business rule not for Business process flow.

It always available for forms.

Suggested Answer

Hi Sandeep,

There is a scope of Business Rule which is either at entity level, form level etc. Scope means the access levels provided by the product. If CRM version is 8.2 and above, the scope can be defined at entity level and for the older versions, it is based on the security roles. 

Please mark this as verified if the answer has helped you to resolve your query.

Suggested Answer

Hi Sandeep ,

Business process flow always run in organization level , there is no such option to select scope for Business process flow, so scope should be Organization only.

Dynamics365 Rocker responded on 17 May 2019 7:50 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Scope is for business rule not for Business process flow.

It always available for forms.

Suggested Answer

Hi Sandeep,

There is a scope of Business Rule which is either at entity level, form level etc. Scope means the access levels provided by the product. If CRM version is 8.2 and above, the scope can be defined at entity level and for the older versions, it is based on the security roles. 

Please mark this as verified if the answer has helped you to resolve your query.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS