Hello everyone, I'm having an issue and I've wasted too much time on this.
Let's keep this short and sweet.I'm trying to embed a basic SSRS Report in an IFrame and display it on a Dashboard.
Following this documentation: https://srmscrm.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/370/ , it did not take me more than 10 minutes to have my report rendered on the dashboard. I only made one adjustment to the report URL:Ex: /crmreports/viewer/viewer.aspx?action=run&helpID=TestExample.rdl&id=%7bEECA0726-BD78-E911-A985-000D3AF49637%7d - did not work.Ex2: /crmreports/viewer/viewer.aspx?action=runl&id=%7bEECA0726-BD78-E911-A985-000D3AF49637%7d - did work.
Near the end of the day, I noticed my report wasn't rendering anymore:
I reverted every change I had made during that day, no effect. I've followed everything I could find:https://weblogs.asp.net/pabloperalta/how-to-display-a-report-in-a-dashboard-in-dynamics-crm-2011
Let's recap our steps: 1) Create Report (Report Runs correctly on it's own)2) Create Dashboard 3) Insert IFRAME 4) Specify information (Name, URL, Label, Uncheck 'Pass record object-type code and unique identifier as parameters' and 'Restrict cross-frame scripting, where supported') -I've tried every recommended variation of the URL: a) https://myorg.crm3.dynamics.com/crmreports/viewer/viewer.aspx?action=run&helpID=TestExample.rdl&id=%7bEECA0726-BD78-E911-A985-000D3AF49637%7
c) /crmreports/viewer/viewer.aspx?action=run&helpID=TestExample.rdl&id=%7bEECA0726-BD78-E911-A985-000D3AF49637%7d d) /crmreports/viewer/viewer.aspx?action=run&id=%7bEECA0726-BD78-E911-A985-000D3AF49637%7
They all render:
The server IP address works, it runs the report when pasted in the browser. I tried using an HTML Web Resource that links to the Report as mentioned in this doc:http://www.powerxrm.com/add-report-to-dashboards-in-crm-20152016/
I also tried scrapping everything and starting from scratch, still doesn't work.I know this has to be a very ridiculous reason. I need help, this is frustrating. Thank you very much
Your error message clearly states that it assumes crmreports is a host name and its trying to resolve that to an IP address and it does not exist.
Please try the following
Run the report on its own and copy the URL and only change the action from filter to Run and keep everything else as is.
Paste this full URL for IFRAME URL and see if it still complains about IP.
Business Applications communities