SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Want to edit sign in button to bring micrososft Azure Ad Authentication in Dynamics Portal

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Com asked a question on 20 May 2019 5:29 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I want to edit sign in button which will redirect directly to Custom Azure AD authentication instead of redirecting to sign in page and then clicking on Custom Azure AD Authentication.

Mahender responded on 20 May 2019 6:51 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi,

You can play with JQuery and DOM to change signin link, you can start with Developer tools in Chrome or IE and check id of this button. If not working you may try to add content snippet with the name links/login.

Emmaneul James Abraham responded on 27 May 2019 5:54 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hello Com

You can use Account/SignIn/PageCopy Content Snippet to Edit your Sign in Page, to Navigate to AD Page using custom button you can use below Jquery script, I guess this solves your problem.

$("#Custombuttonid").click(function(){
    $("button[name='provider']").click();
  })

Thanks

James

Mahender responded on 20 May 2019 6:51 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi,

You can play with JQuery and DOM to change signin link, you can start with Developer tools in Chrome or IE and check id of this button. If not working you may try to add content snippet with the name links/login.

Emmaneul James Abraham responded on 27 May 2019 5:54 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hello Com

You can use Account/SignIn/PageCopy Content Snippet to Edit your Sign in Page, to Navigate to AD Page using custom button you can use below Jquery script, I guess this solves your problem.

$("#Custombuttonid").click(function(){
    $("button[name='provider']").click();
  })

Thanks

James

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS