SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

First Response sent SLA

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Cloud92019 asked a question on 5 Jun 2019 12:46 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

We currently have  auto response configured for our emails. But we want to use first response sent in Dynamics so that we can determine our SLA for emails. How do we do that? how can we configure first response sent? our email response time sla is >=80% to be responded within 1 hour. I hve found some articles that we need to create a workflow that will trigger the value of first response sent to YES. but i dont know how to do it. Please help. 

Cloud92019 responded on 5 Jun 2019 12:47 AM

thanks 

Suggested Answer

Hi,

If you have configured auto-response through workflow, you can flag that incoming email or create one field of datetime type and update it with the execution time when the response is triggered. This is how you can compare the response time vs Date created of source email.

If found useful, please mark this answer as verified.

Cloud92019 responded on 5 Jun 2019 2:18 AM

Thanks for your response, im new here in dynamics. do you have step by step on how to do it?

Cloud92019 responded on 5 Jun 2019 2:24 AM

If i removed the auto response for incoming emails. Would it be easier to configure the first response time?

Cloud92019 responded on 5 Jun 2019 2:26 AM

ive found an article here community.dynamics.com/.../146560

but im not sure how to execute it.

Cloud92019 responded on 6 Jun 2019 1:35 AM

thanks for your response. im new in dynamics. how do i do that? if you can share screenshots, i would appreciate that. :):):)

Cloud92019 responded on 7 Jun 2019 3:30 AM

Could you please provide a screenshot on how to do it?

Suggested Answer

Hi,

If you have configured auto-response through workflow, you can flag that incoming email or create one field of datetime type and update it with the execution time when the response is triggered. This is how you can compare the response time vs Date created of source email.

If found useful, please mark this answer as verified.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS