SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Cannot view "Normal" Sales, Customer Service etc Tiles, but rather only "App" view

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Junior Consultant asked a question on 7 Jun 2019 5:37 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I have just created a new D365 trial environment and would like to view the Sales, Customer Service, Field Service Tiles as they usually are displayed. Instead, all I can see are only Apps: Sales Hub, and all other Apps as show below.

What Im seeing right now:

and   and 

What I want to see is all the tiles for the Sales, Settings, Field Service, Customer Service etc as follows:

Please help, I need to be able to navigate to all the tiles so I cant do some customizaitons and navigate to specific areas under each tile but the App view does not allow that.

Thanks in advance!

Pranav Shroti responded on 7 Jun 2019 5:52 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Dear Junior Consultant,

You can navigate to D365 - Custom app.. which will give you the experience you are looking for. Check the screenshot below.

Suggested Answer

Hi

Your trial instance is set to use Unified Interface (UCI) as the default UI and thats why you are not seeing the classic UI tiles.

If you would like to use the classic UI, please set the "Enable only the Unified Interface" settings in System settings to No as shown below

Pranav Shroti responded on 7 Jun 2019 5:52 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Dear Junior Consultant,

You can navigate to D365 - Custom app.. which will give you the experience you are looking for. Check the screenshot below.

Suggested Answer

Hi

Your trial instance is set to use Unified Interface (UCI) as the default UI and thats why you are not seeing the classic UI tiles.

If you would like to use the classic UI, please set the "Enable only the Unified Interface" settings in System settings to No as shown below

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS