SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Lead Qualify button missing in UCI??

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

LearningCRM asked a question on 14 Jun 2019 6:25 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

The out of box Qualify button is missing in Leads and I have no idea why. It shows in Web but not in UCI. I'm system admin.

Suggested Answer

Hi

I can see both, please see below (Version 1710 9.1.0.5820 online )

Could you check the one before the Web version?

Aric Levin responded on 16 Jun 2019 2:38 AM
Verified Answer

Check your Hide Actions, Commands and Display/Enable Rules. Just based on your screenshot there are a few things that I can see.

It seems like you have a Hide Action for Mscrm.Form.lead.ConvertLeadQuick.HideAction. Not sure if that is the one for Qualify, but it has the same name as the Button

There is also a command called Mscrm.Form.lead.ConvertLeadQuick.Web. Check the Command Display Rules and Enable Rules.

Please review your customizations.

In all my instances of Unified Interface, I have the Qualify button Out of the Box.

You should also check the IsNotUCI enable rule for your command.

Hope this helps.

LearningCRM responded on 16 Jun 2019 10:06 PM
My Badges

Thanks, I removed the isNotUCI rule and it appears now.

Aric Levin responded on 16 Jun 2019 2:38 AM
Verified Answer

Check your Hide Actions, Commands and Display/Enable Rules. Just based on your screenshot there are a few things that I can see.

It seems like you have a Hide Action for Mscrm.Form.lead.ConvertLeadQuick.HideAction. Not sure if that is the one for Qualify, but it has the same name as the Button

There is also a command called Mscrm.Form.lead.ConvertLeadQuick.Web. Check the Command Display Rules and Enable Rules.

Please review your customizations.

In all my instances of Unified Interface, I have the Qualify button Out of the Box.

You should also check the IsNotUCI enable rule for your command.

Hope this helps.

Suggested Answer

Hi

I can see both, please see below (Version 1710 9.1.0.5820 online )

Could you check the one before the Web version?

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS