SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Display of currency symbol post change in personal options

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

SantoshiL asked a question on 14 Jun 2019 6:28 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I have changed my default currency symbol from EURO to USD (International  3 Character). While I create new records, I see the USD currency symbol but I still see Euro currency symbol for the old records. Any pointers?

Radu Chiribelea responded on 15 Jun 2019 1:55 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Santosh,

This is expected behavior. When you create a records that has curency fields, there is an additional field called transactioncurrencyid (and currencyfield_base which displays the value of the base currency of the CRM Organization in case the currency you use is different than the base currency). Unless changed, this will display the currency which was used when the record was created. You'd need to change the currency for past records.

Regards,

Radu

Radu Chiribelea responded on 15 Jun 2019 1:55 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Santosh,

This is expected behavior. When you create a records that has curency fields, there is an additional field called transactioncurrencyid (and currencyfield_base which displays the value of the base currency of the CRM Organization in case the currency you use is different than the base currency). Unless changed, this will display the currency which was used when the record was created. You'd need to change the currency for past records.

Regards,

Radu

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS