SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Subject setting in CRM 365

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Jyams2019 asked a question on 14 Jun 2019 8:43 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I created a subject tree under setting--service management--subject.  However, the change I made to subject tree does not show in the subject field under case.  Does anyone have similar issue?

Suggested Answer

Hi

I have had a similar issue before, the subject tree data seems to be cached and it does not invalidate cache sometimes when we make changes.

You have to clear cache or try on different browser or incognito session if you are using Chrome.

If you are still having the issue even after trying the above, please update here and provide more details if you could

Jyams2019 responded on 18 Jun 2019 5:07 AM

Hi Kokulan: thank you for your reply.  The change to subject actually take effect a few hours later.  I did not really do anything.  It seems the waiting was really long for the system to take effect.  But nonetheless, I think what you suggested also make sense, and it worth a try.  Thanks again!

Suggested Answer

Hi

I have had a similar issue before, the subject tree data seems to be cached and it does not invalidate cache sometimes when we make changes.

You have to clear cache or try on different browser or incognito session if you are using Chrome.

If you are still having the issue even after trying the above, please update here and provide more details if you could

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS