I have a few questions regarding E-mail Marketing Messages
1. How can you send an attachment within an e-mail message?
2. Why is there a delay with the image previews in the designer?
3. Are hard bounce backs for e-mails recorded?
4. If I e-mail 50 people and 20 bounce back, and if those 20 ounce backs mark us as blacklisted, will we ever be able to e-mail that domain again?
About question # 1 , yes you can add attachments to E-mail Marketing Messages , please check below link :
About question # 2, delaying with the image previews in the designer may according by image size or file type, try to convert the image type to PNG format by using MS paint
About question # 3, yes.
About question # 4, you may be automatically removed from a blacklist after a week or two or you may need to contact the postmaster for the domain that blocked you.
to check your domain statues , please use : mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
1) For Email Marketing Messages (email blast), there's no possibility to send attachments.
This can only be achieved for Transactional emails (such as sending estimates, invoices, requests for quotes, purchase orders, and expenses).
The difference between these emails is explained here:
2) Are you experiencing this delay with all the images?
3) All hard bounced emails are recorded and can be seen in the email, Performance or Contact tab.
Dynamics Marketing provides integrated deliverability monitoring tools within the context of its reporting and through the visual automation tool. The reporting tools shows immediately Sent, Delivered, Opened, Unique Clicks, Total Clicks, Hard Bounces, Soft Bounces, Forwards, Unsubscribes, Leads, and Blocked due to Cross-Campaign Rules. The campaign automation tools shows visually the number of sent, opened and bounces.
4) Dynamics Marketing provides reports on bounced and undeliverable emails. The Email Deliverability Team (Service Engineering) manages the backend process for reputation. Any customer with unusually high bounce or unsubscribe rates will be flagged for investigation, with the goal being improved list practices
I would suggest you to get the Best practices for email deliverability
Cata (Support Engineer)
Don't forget!: If you have received the answer to your question - mark your question as answered (even if the answer is not what you have hoped for). By doing so you show appreciation to the free-of-charge help that you have received from another forum member.