Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
We are using MS CRM 2013 Online and My user is facing this issue while launching outlook and he gets two pop ups with this same message and one of them disappears while opening an opportunity record. I enabled tracing log, reproduced the issue. Can anybody help me on this?
OS: Windows 7 64 bit.
MS CRM Outlook Client 2013 6.0.0000.0809
Can you tell us what are the pop ups that you see and when do you them exactly.
We are also experiencing the same issues on Oulook 2013 and CRM online.
2 of these pop-ups launch when starting Outlook with a CRM add-in.
We are having the same issue with the Outlook Client for CRM 2013. Every time Outlook is started, two of the above pop ups are launched. They can be closed with the task manager and nothing happens, but they reappear if Outlook is restarted.
Seems to be a common issue!
Does anyone have an answer? This problem doesnt seem to go
Has there been any resolutions to this issue? I am having this issue on only one of my users (out of 2 that have MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Outlook client). I am hesitant to upgrade other users if this issue continues.
I have a few users with this issue and have yet to get a proper solution.
Has anyone here tried deleting the SDF files in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSCRM\Client\ and C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\MSCRM\Client\ folders?
Also I would suggest cleaning the temp files that machine
cleaning temp files and SDF will work for a short bit but in our experience, the issue always comes back. We have not found a reason why or how to make it stop either.
I have found it is related to file Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.WebFormsHost.exe; if you kill this process it closes the message. Hope this helps to find the issue.
For us the following procedure solved the problem:
- Download the latest update rollup 1 for CRM 2013 from the below link as per the bit version of your Outlook and base language of CRM. In our case it was 32-bit, hence we download 32 bit client from the below link www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx
- Install the Update Roll-up
- Restart the machine
I have installed the roll-up and so far so good. Will test on a few other machines and will let you know.
Yes, please install the UR 1 for CRM 2013 and then check.
Refer to the below link. See if this helps
We are new users to CRM - on 2013 on premise - have RU 2, went live on Tues and have had a user complain about this - all of a sudden !? Did not get this error in the two months of testing Also some have been getting intermittent messages about Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.WebFormsHost.exe in the past two days! Anyone know the actual cause of this as RUs don't seem to have the fix. Thanks in advance for your help.
Same issue for our Clients, CRM 2013 Online SP1 + CRM 2013 Outlook Client SP1, Office 2010 32bit.
We see the popup message "Waiting for webpage to Load from CRM server" sometimes on startup of the client and every time when opening a detail form.
Detail forms can no longer be opened, they appear for a very short time and are closed immediately.
We do not have a proxy, webclient works fine...
Error-Msg. in the Client Trace:
Process:Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.WebFormsHost |Organization:a4e52087-d46a-41cd-b04b-9dcf95cf9856 |Thread: 10 |Category: Application.Outlook |User: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 |Level: Error |ReqId: | CallbackServiceWrapper.get_Callback ilOffset = 0x0
at CallbackServiceWrapper.get_Callback() ilOffset = 0x0
at CallbackServiceWrapper.TryGetCallbackWithReconnect() ilOffset = 0x6
at <>c__DisplayClass2.<AsyncCallback>b__0() ilOffset = 0x6
at Task.InnerInvoke() ilOffset = 0x31
at Task.Execute() ilOffset = 0xF
at Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj) ilOffset = 0xD
at ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) ilOffset = 0x70
at ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) ilOffset = 0x9
at Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot) ilOffset = 0xA9
at Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution) ilOffset = 0x96
at Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() ilOffset = 0x8
at ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() ilOffset = 0xA2
at _ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback() ilOffset = 0x0
>DuplexChannelFactoryCache::IsValidChannel - WebFormsHost Channel is Invalid ("Das Kommunikationsobjekt "System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel" kann nicht für die Kommunikation verwendet werden, da es abgebrochen wurde.")
Server stack trace:
bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
One of my users was getting that same exact error, "WebFormsHost Channel is Invalid".
The only thing that solved was re-creating their Outlook Profile, then it stopped crashing.
But we'll see if that solves the problem...
If you are seeing this error post October 2017 then it is due to an update for Office. Please see this fix:
Business Applications communities