Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I have a problem with the EMAIL-ROUTER te error has #23379 - No se puede comprobar la versión de Microsoft Dynamics CRM en https:// An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.
can you help me?
Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communities. Could you please provide us some details about the affected environment - what are the versions of CRM and the email router you are using? In addition, could you please elaborate the issue and specify when this error occurs? I would recommend you to enable E-Mail Router Traces to get more details about the error message using the below following the below steps:
Instructions to enable the E-mail Router Traces
1. Log on to the server where the Microsoft CRM E-mail Router is installed with local administrator privilege.
2. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSCRMEmail
4. Right-click the LogLevel registry entry, click Modify, and then change the value to 3. By default, this value is set to 1.
5. Update the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.xml configuration file for the E-mail Router Service. To do this, follow these steps:
a. In Windows Explorer, locate the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.xml file. By default, this file is located in the following folder:
SystemDrive:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Email\Service
b. Open the file by using Notepad or another text-editing program.
c. In the file, examine the <systemconfiguration> node, and then scroll down the text toward the end of the file to find the following statement: <loglevel>1</loglevel>
By default, this value is set to 1 (one). Modify this statement so that it reads as follows:<loglevel>3</loglevel>
d. Save the file.
e. Restart the E-mail Router Service. You will find a new event viewer log view that is named MSCRMEmailLog. It is in this event viewer log view that the events appear. These steps will create a new Applications and Services Log section for the E-mail router in the Event Log.
6. Review the generated logs and find the relevant logs to the error to understand more about the issue.
Please let us know if this helps.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Business Applications communities