Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have a new installation of CRM 2013 in a distributed environment.
DC - Windows 2012 R2 with Active Directory
SQL - Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise
CRM - Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise
Installation went fine - no errors, but now, when I try to login I get an error stating:
Login failed for user '<domain>\<computer>$'. I have checked the DC and the crm computer (LenaCRM) is a member of the SQLAccessGroup. I have checked SQL and both the LenaCRM and NT_AUTHORITY\NETWORK_SERVICE have rights to the LenaCRM_MSCRM database.
What am I missing?
What do the CRM server application logs say?
Solved my own problem (somewhat by mistake). I was trying to access my CRM online account on the same machine that I installed the on-premise version (the one that had the problem). In order to get that to work I had to modify the Internet Options in IE to at least prompt (or Allow) all of the scripting. After clicking through the prompts for the on-line versions of Office 365 and CRM (and adding them as Trusted Sites), the on-premise version loaded.
Bottom line - it was an IE configuration issue because of me accessing CRM through a Windows Server 2008 with Enhanced Security set.
Thanks for the reply. It turns out it was an IE issue (see below).
Glad you got it sorted! Thanks for coming and posting an update. :)
Business Applications communities