Hello everyone

I am struggling with the this issue: See the error from Event Viewer below.

My environment is CRM 2013 with SP1 running on Windows server 2012 R2. Email Router is installed, configured successfully on the same server as CRM. CRM is configured with HTTPS. Mailserver field in Email Router outgoing profile: set to a server (smtp.mydomain.com) which points to our load balancer that distributes mails between our 2 exchange servers: exchange01.mydomain.com and exchange02.mydomain.com (version 2013). SSL is selected on the outgoing profile and Authentication type is set to Anonymous. Access Credentials is set Local System Account in this profile.

I also tried to point to one of the exchange servers (version 2013) directly from the Email Router outgoing profile. Results in the same error.

We have upgraded from CRM 2011 to CRM 2013. This worked fine in our previous setup (CRM 2011). We have no other issues after upgrading to CRM 2013.

When sending email via CRM it fails and Event Viewer shows me this error:

Any Suggestions?

#61042 - An error occurred while processing the outgoing e-mail with the subject "The subject" for SMTP: https://myserver.mydomain/myOrg for delivery via smtp.mydomain.com. System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendAuthResetSignal(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Exception exception)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)