Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I hope somebody can help me.
I am trying to setup an automatic case create rule but no matter what I try I keep on getting the following error message in the Event Viewer:
#17174 - An error occurred while validating the email message with subject "Test1" in mailbox email@example.com. Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.EmailException: E-mails for address firstname.lastname@example.org in forward mailbox could not be processed as the e-mail address is not associated with any approved forward mailbox user or queue record in CRM.
My settings are as follow:
Incoming Mailbox: email@example.com (Set on the support queue)
The support mailbox's incoming mail is set to "Forward Mailbox". The helpdesk mailbox is a forward mailbox with "Is Forward Mailbox" set to Yes. It is also set as a forward mailbox on the Email Router Configuration Manager.
I have tried the following without success:
There is also not much on the web regarding fixing this error.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
From the error message, I assume 'firstname.lastname@example.org' is Queue Mailbox address and 'email@example.com' is Forward Mailbox address.
Please check the below settings.
1. Support Queue 'firstname.lastname@example.org' is Approved.
Mailboxes must be approved before the email will be processed. To approve mailboxes in CRM 2015:
- Sign in to CRM as a user with the System administrator role.
- Go to Settings > Business Management > Queues.
- Open the appropriate queue and Click on 'APPROVE EMAIL'. Choose OK to approve the email addresses.
- Click on 'Open Mailbox' or Click on the Mailbox under Email Settings.
- Choose Approve Email on Ribbon and Choose OK to approve the email addresses.
- Choose Test & Enable Mailboxes to retest email processing for the enabled mailboxes.
2. Forward Mailbox 'email@example.com' is added in Email Router and configured with appropriate Configuration profile.
3. Rule is created in queue mailbox 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to forward the mails as an attachment to Forward Mailbox 'email@example.com'.
4. Delete the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.SystemState.xml file. Restart the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router Service.
- By default, the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.SystemState.xml file is in the following folder: C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Email\Service.The Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.SystemState.xml file is re-created.
i am not sure how you will be doing Step Number 5. i have Dynamic CRM 2016 On-Premise and Exchange Online and i want to configure the same scenario but i am unable to get it configured. from Rule
Business Applications communities