Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I hope somebody can help me.
I am trying to setup an automatic case create rule but no matter what I try I keep on getting the following error message in the Event Viewer:
#17174 - An error occurred while validating the email message with subject "Test1" in mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.EmailException: E-mails for address email@example.com in forward mailbox could not be processed as the e-mail address is not associated with any approved forward mailbox user or queue record in CRM.
My settings are as follow:
Incoming Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org (Set on the support queue)
The support mailbox's incoming mail is set to "Forward Mailbox". The helpdesk mailbox is a forward mailbox with "Is Forward Mailbox" set to Yes. It is also set as a forward mailbox on the Email Router Configuration Manager.
I have tried the following without success:
There is also not much on the web regarding fixing this error.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
From the error message, I assume 'email@example.com' is Queue Mailbox address and 'firstname.lastname@example.org' is Forward Mailbox address.
Please check the below settings.
1. Support Queue 'email@example.com' is Approved.
Mailboxes must be approved before the email will be processed. To approve mailboxes in CRM 2015:
- Sign in to CRM as a user with the System administrator role.
- Go to Settings > Business Management > Queues.
- Open the appropriate queue and Click on 'APPROVE EMAIL'. Choose OK to approve the email addresses.
- Click on 'Open Mailbox' or Click on the Mailbox under Email Settings.
- Choose Approve Email on Ribbon and Choose OK to approve the email addresses.
- Choose Test & Enable Mailboxes to retest email processing for the enabled mailboxes.
2. Forward Mailbox 'firstname.lastname@example.org' is added in Email Router and configured with appropriate Configuration profile.
3. Rule is created in queue mailbox 'email@example.com' to forward the mails as an attachment to Forward Mailbox 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
4. Delete the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.SystemState.xml file. Restart the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router Service.
- By default, the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.SystemState.xml file is in the following folder: C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Email\Service.The Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.SystemState.xml file is re-created.
i am not sure how you will be doing Step Number 5. i have Dynamic CRM 2016 On-Premise and Exchange Online and i want to configure the same scenario but i am unable to get it configured. from Rule
Business Applications communities