Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have mobile app for Windows working with FieldOne (although I've seen some bugs when reviewing service tasks) .... so have tried the app on ipad and iPhone.
On both Apple devices I am getting an error which says SA.nouserdata whenever I sync.
I've tried connecting to two different instances of FieldOne and get the same error on both. Any ideas?????
Were you able to raise a ticket with Microsoft on this?
Thanks, Yes I have raised a ticket. But not yet had a response. Also posted on here as I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has a similar issue.
I had the same problem last Friday when I tried to use FieldOne Sky Mobile via my Android phone. This morning the app was updated and after that I was able to connect just fine. I guess you need to wait until Windows Phone app will be updated as well, sorry.
I have spoken to Microsoft support about this today. And sent messages to Resco. As yet haven't got a solution.
Andriod (unfortunately) is the one type of phone I haven't got!
I have tried reinstalling the Woodford solution and publishing the mobile project at different versions. Hoping it was related to versions of the mobile applications. (Based on you experience.)
But I haven't (yet) found a solution.
Sorry to hear about the issues you are having regarding the error: SA.nouserdata.
This is a mobile issue and a new version of the app has been submitted to Apple. It is currently being reviewed and generally takes about a week to publish.
In the meantime, you can do the following to work around it:
**Alternatively, you can create a WF to set 'yes' for 'allow mobile access' **
4. Save and sync again with the mobile device
If you encounter any issues, please reply or update/reopen your existing support case.
I haven't had chance to do a full test but this work around has certainly helped. I can login now. Many Thanks .... I can now continue to the next stage.
This actually solved my issue as well, I am not getting the error anymore, thanks for your answer.
Business Applications communities