Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am using CRM API to connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It has worked in a long time but suddenly i am getting this error:
"An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail."
I am totally lost.. Does anybody know how to fix this problem ?
Did you get any inner exception, that error message is a bit vague what has happened. Which version of CRM is this and is it online or onprem?
can you share some code how your Connection Looks like?
Hmm no not at all.. We are running Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Online '14
(188.8.131.52) (DB 184.108.40.206) and it is online not onprem.
I have read something about incorrect date and time.
This issue may occur for any of the following causes:
1. The operating system date on the client computer is not set to the correct date.
2. The operating system time on the client computer is not set to the correct time.
3. The operating system time zone on the client computer is not set to the correct time zone.
4. There are multiple HTTP bindings on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM website in Internet Information Services (IIS).
Can this have someting to do with it?
I will try the get some code and return asap
I found this one:
(please replace the crm.dynamics-URL below with the one from your organization)
"While testing, I copied the REST web service URL and pasted it into a browser on the Scribe Application Server in Azure. https://<orgname>.crm.dynamics.com/XRMServices/2011/OrganizationData.svc
Instead of seeing the expected XML, I was immediately prompted for credentials, and so I entered them. Next thing I get a message that the Web site needs to validate my email address. So I had to retype my email and click next. An activation code was then sent to my email address. I entered the activation code and then I could see the XML from the web service.
I tried connecting again with the CRM adapter and it went through perfectly!!!
Business Applications communities