Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
My organization is planning to upgrade CRM 2011 On Premise to Dynamics 365 Online and I have many doubts around this, my questions are:
1. Can we move our customization to CRM 2013 on premise, prepare the customization for Dynamics 365 and then export and import these solutions to Dynamics 365 Online? Or there is any other way? Or we have to follow the standard way of moving to CRM 2013>CRM 2015>CRM 2016>Dynamics 365 onpremise > Dynamics 365 Online?
2. How can we move our data from CRM 2011 on premise to Dynamics 365 online(I have checked the options of using Scribe/Kingswaysoft/XML import/ Configuration Migration Tool), is there any Fast track team in Microsoft who can help us in migrating our data directly?
3. Can we migrate Audit data to Online and how?
Thanks in advance,
1. yes it is possible to import your solution from CRM2013 to Dynamics 365: msdn.microsoft.com/.../gg328109.aspx
2. I used Kingswaysoft to do a migration from CRM2011 to Dynamics 365 Online. It is a very good tool. I don't think MS yan help you for the moment. They are trying to build a migration tool since almost one year now: www.kingswaysoft.com/.../Announcing-Migration-Starter-Pack-for-CRM-Online-and-CRM-On-Premise
3. I don't know
As for 3: There is no create message for the audit entity in the SDK, so it is not possible. You can, however, retrieve audit data and then store it in a custom entity.
Thanks Guillaumem your answer is really helpful.
You should also check Data Loader service. It is currently in Public Preview and available for test on:
Hope this helps.
Hi @Aric Levin, thanks for the help.
But please help me understand, is LCS and Data loader are different? Also I am still confused if LCS is released or is still in Beta/Public preview?
Business Applications communities