Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
You should not allow your customer to have access to your system.
Create a queue and make use of automatic case creation rule , ask your customer send the case to the particular email.
More information, you can take a look in below post.
Thank you very much. So we should not provide any access to dynamic crm. Customer will provide there case over mail, Social network, phone?
There are multiple way to create a case.
1. Create Case Manually.
- Customer file a complaint to your agent ( via email , via phonecall and etc) and your agent will create the case manually.
- Customer file a complaint to your agent via email , and your agent convert the email to case
2. Case creation automatically with automatic case creation rule
- your customer will send the details via email (to a specific email that use for support). and the email will automatically convert it to case.
You should ask your company, which approach do they want? which one is more suitable for your company.
Thanks. For your information we are using CRM 2016 On Premises.
So if we integrate mail services and add customer. Then what should we do? We need to
deploy CRM to online?
Can you please help me to guide how to add email services to my Dynamic CRM 2016 Onpremises.
if you wish to use the "automatic case creation rule"
1. Email router / server side sync
- Email router is deprecated soon, so i would suggest you to go for server side sync.
2. Steps to create automatic case creation rule.
- follow the blog post on how to create automatic case creation rule.
One other possible way to achieve your goal is to create the case after enter data in a HTML form.
For this you must create a HTML form with coding to validate the entered information in the form fields. After the customer has clicked on the "SAVE" button, the case will be created automatically by importing into your CRM.
Hi I need your help. I already follow your step. but the thing is. my dynamic crm link is not working that means. email server is not completely configured.
1. I already install dynamic crm to my azure vm. Dynamic crm deploy web url work only my vm. I can not connect my dynamic crm link to another pc. How can I do?
2. when I try to configure email most of the tutorial and blog mention me that I need to allow ssl certification. but how can I get that?
3. my email credential always use "no" services but I need to use "yes" because I need to use user mail and password how can I on that.
Business Applications communities