Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
My goal is to create a series of e-mails that would run for a month (via Click Dimensions), but the initial trigger must be from a dynamic marketing list with a setup approximately like this:
1. Include contacts with a customer relationships type A
2. Include contacts that are created in the last 7 days
3. Run the campaign every Monday or once a month (or any other better idea for this?)
4. Exclude contacts that are already in this Marketing list
5. Add new contacts that match this criteria on a continuous basis
Should there be any other criteria that must be added for this to work correctly. Whenever a new contact matches this customer type he/she is added to the flow to receive 5 emails.
Business Applications communities