Check out the latest features available in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, including LinkedIn Connect, Voice of the Customer and Universal Resource Scheduling.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
I've configured Microsoft CRM portals to run as its own user on Dynamics CRM 365.
To realize this I had to follow the following steps:
1. Open Microsoft Azure Portal (under user which has access to CRM instance and is global admin on O365)
2. Lookup the correct Application Registration under Azure Active Directory (Look for Microsoft CRM Portals and check the audience uri's of the website to determine the correct one)
3. Copy of that specific instance of Portals the Application ID
4. Create an Application User in Dynamics CRM using the Application ID just copied.
5. Add administrator privileges (till you can bring the security role down to a minimized role)
6. In the Azure Portal go to required permissions of the application
7. Add permissions to CRM Online (and give permission to allow application to run as organization user)
8. Grant the permissions
From this moment on the portal will run under the new configured user instead of SYSTEM.
My request is:
- Can the Dynamics Portal deployment be extended to include the user to run the portal as, by automatically provisioning of an application user in CRM and automatically grant privileges in as well CRM as well the Azure Portal (application registration)
Please use below link to post this as an idea:
Hope this helps.
Business Applications communities