Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We're experiencing a strange issue with Server-Side Sync between On-prem CRM (8.2.2) and Office365 exchange. We have one SSS profile for all our mailboxes. Many mailboxes (queue and user) are working perfectly, but some have stopped syncing incoming emails. Outgoing emails work just fine.
Test-enable is successful, the email for the test is received on the Office365 side, but even that does not sync. There are no errors in the mailbox Alerts. Running a trace yielded the following error: "A mailbox/server/folder level error occurred for mailbox abcde-xxxx. All subsequent steps in the sync cycle would be skipped."
I created new mailboxes over the past couple of weeks, but some get the above error, while others have "UnknownIncomingEmailIntegrationError" with the exception ">Exception : Acquiring ACS token Fail: Please check if your tenantId is specified correctly" which I find strange as other mailboxes are working without issues.
We got a new SSL certificate (ours was about to expire) which we applied to ADFS and CRM as well as the Server-side sync and the errors stopped. (Removed the old cert and installed a new one)
Business Applications communities