Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am using Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy (v126.96.36.199) and Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk (v188.8.131.52) assemblies from a custom .NET application we built that requests CRUD type operations to the CRM Dynamics 365 instance. This error only happens when I call the Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.IOrganizationService.Create() method (i.e. update works fine). This is only happening on our UAT instance, in PROD, it is running fine. Both are running latest versions (v9.x).
Is there a setting or config in the UAT instance that could possibly be causing this issue? It seems like all of a sudden it just started doing this.
Any ideas/suggestions would be awesome! thanks!
The size necessary to buffer the XML content exceeded the buffer quota.
Server stack trace:
at System.Runtime.BufferedOutputStream.WriteCore(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Runtime.BufferedOutputStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Xml.XmlStreamNodeWriter.UnsafeWriteUTF8Chars(Char* chars, Int32 charCount)
at System.Xml.XmlBinaryNodeWriter.UnsafeWriteText(Char* chars, Int32 charCount)
at System.Xml.XmlBinaryNodeWriter.WriteText(Char chars, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Xml.XmlBinaryNodeWriter.WriteEscapedText(Char chars, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Xml.XmlBaseWriter.WriteChars(Char chars, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Xml.XmlBinaryWriter.WriteTextNode(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Boolean attribute)
at System.Xml.XmlDictionaryWriter.WriteNode(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Boolean defattr)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ReceivedFault.CreateFault12Driver(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Int32 maxBufferSize, EnvelopeVersion version)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.MessageFault.CreateFault(Message message, Int32 maxBufferSize)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)
Exception rethrown at :
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.IOrganizationService.Create(Entity entity)
at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceProxy.CreateCore(Entity entity)
at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceProxy.Create(Entity entity)
at LifeMarkProxy.EntityHelper.CreateProfile(IOrganizationService service, Claim claimsIdentity) in
I read a post where some user was having the same error, and they disabled a workflow and the error stopped displaying.
And so, got the idea to do the same.
Since I was only getting this error in UAT, we pulled up and compared all of the workflows in UAT and PROD that were triggered on CREATE.
Low and behold, there were more workflows in UAT than in PROD, and so deactivated the different workflows, ensured it was the same as PROD and the error went away.
We're back in business! :)
Business Applications communities