Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application version 13.19053.23 on an iPad running iOS 12.3.1.
When I try and connect using our on premise CRM environment which is configured for claims based authentication, IFD, and uses ADFS 2.0, I do not even get to see the login form, I just get an error "We're Sorry. Your server is not available or does not support this application".
When I click back I sometimes see another error in a dialog "We're Sorry. This operation failed because you're offline. Reconnect and try again." It also includes a correlation id.
I tried enabling trace logging and the only line that looked relevant stated "[Error]: Authentication: Authentication Interrupted".
There are many posts regarding these messages but none have resolved the issue in this case.
The application was working recently as well on iOS but suddenly does not. There have been no configuration changes that I am aware of.
Also worth noting the Android application works as expected as mentioned in the title.
Could you uninstall the app, and install again and try and see if this works for you? Some users got it working by uninstalling and installing so it's worth checking if this works for you.
Thanks for the response. We had tried an uninstall/reinstall already and it didn't work for new users installing the application for the first time either.
We ended up finding this error event on the ADFS server:
Event ID: 36887
Message: The following fatal alert was received: 70.
After further research we found that the server likely did not support an SSL protocol compatible with the application so we enabled TLS 1.2 and restarted the server.
Users could then login again with the iOS application.
Would have been nice for a more user friendly error message especially with trace logging enabled in the iOS application.
Business Applications communities