Check out the latest features available in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, including LinkedIn Connect, Voice of the Customer and Universal Resource Scheduling.
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
I am looking for a developer who can assist with a simple task of adding a pay link in the invoice generated in Dynamics 365 CRM, integrate a payment gateway, post the payment in GP and mark D365 CRM record as paid. Thoughts?
where is the link to D365 Portals here? can you make sure the tags are correct?
I can do this - contact me over my email - email@example.com
Design is something like this.
Once a Pay Link is clicked by a user
1) A a record in the form of messages (Invoice Payment Activated) is to be created in some custom entity (Invoice Messages), with basic Invoice details.
2) After we received a payment confirmation from payment gateway, we need to validate the payment gateway success
3) If payment is failed - Custom messages created above need to be changed to status - Invoice Payment Failed. (No further Action)
4) If payment is success - Custom messages created above needs to be changed to status - Invoice Payment Done.
5) On Successful payment, we can trigger a CRM plugin which would post payment in GP and mark invoice as paid.
Follow my Blog here : https://vjcity.blogspot.com/
Business Applications communities