Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Just wondering if anyone has opted in for early release and noticed anything out of the ordinary post deployment?
1. Any abnormal behaviour for Customers that are still using the Classic interface
2. Any Abnormal behaviour for Customers that are using Unified Interface.
3. Any abnormal behaviour for Customers are still on V 7 of Field Services
4. Any Click Dimensions issues
5. AX 2012 ( On prem) integration to Dynamics Online V9
6. General feedback from Customers.
I work in the Construction Industry and we completed an early opt in release as of today. Just wanted to put the line out their to the community and get everyone's feedback.
Business Applications communities