Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
How can I automatically Export an Advanced Find View to Excel/CSV on a scheduled basis from Dynamics 365 Online CRM?
1) You can create an SSRS report and schedule it.
2) You can save the query, and send the result in an email in a workflow. You can schedule the workflow, or you can use wait condition in the workflow to schedule it.
I have Report Renderer setup but I cant figure out how to set up MS Flow properly as I'm not very familiar with it.
I've got the Recurrance period setup, but after that I'm stuck as I dont know how to set the rest of the flow up.
1. How do I setup the Parameters for the report?
2. When I'm in the 'Render Template - Excel' action, I select 'Campaign Overview' as the template, but then when I serach for the view i want to export, it's not there - instead, it has all the System Views, but I want to export views I created myself (under 'My Views' in CRM).
3. Even when i try to run a system view i get a 400 (Bad Request) error (probably because I haven't got the parameters setup, which is the biggest issue right now).
Can you assist by any chance?
You may want to look at creating a simple c# console application and put it on a scheduler.
You could also try Kingsway with SSIS. Here is a similar topic with other suggestions that may be low/no code.
Can someone please assist me with getting the Report Renderer solution to work? As per my previous message, I need help with the MS Flow part of this...
Sorry. Clicked send before I adde this link :)
I assume you are using this; github.com/.../Xrm.ReportScheduler
I am not familiar with that much.
Business Applications communities