Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I want to prepare some report using Excel and want to connect to Dynamics CRM Online.
I performed the below steps:
Data--> Get Data-->Dynamics CRM Online--> I pasted the WeB Api URL from developer Resources -->used Organizational Account
but getting the attached Error.
I also tried the same thing with Organization Service URL.Still not able to connect it.
- If your Excel has an old version or do not have Power Query then download the Excel Add-in. After launch the Excel, select Power Query → From Online Services → From Dynamics 365 (online).
- If your Excel has a new version then you can connect through by following, Data → Get Data → From Online Services → From Dynamics 365 (online).
- Add Web API of MS CRM. You can find it from Customizations → Developer Resources → Instance Web API url.(kspl1350.api.crm8.dynamics.com/.../)
- In the authentication, Select Organizational account and then Click on Sign-in.
- Enter the credentials of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and you will be landed back to the authentication, then click on Connect.
- The data will be loaded and presented in Excel table. Now you can work with data or you can also visualize the data.
NOTE: It may to error when you click on Sign-in first time but try one more time.
Hope it helps
Business Applications communities