Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I want to prepare some report using Excel and want to connect to Dynamics CRM Online.
I performed the below steps:
Data--> Get Data-->Dynamics CRM Online--> I pasted the WeB Api URL from developer Resources -->used Organizational Account
but getting the attached Error.
I also tried the same thing with Organization Service URL.Still not able to connect it.
- If your Excel has an old version or do not have Power Query then download the Excel Add-in. After launch the Excel, select Power Query → From Online Services → From Dynamics 365 (online).
- If your Excel has a new version then you can connect through by following, Data → Get Data → From Online Services → From Dynamics 365 (online).
- Add Web API of MS CRM. You can find it from Customizations → Developer Resources → Instance Web API url.(kspl1350.api.crm8.dynamics.com/.../)
- In the authentication, Select Organizational account and then Click on Sign-in.
- Enter the credentials of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and you will be landed back to the authentication, then click on Connect.
- The data will be loaded and presented in Excel table. Now you can work with data or you can also visualize the data.
NOTE: It may to error when you click on Sign-in first time but try one more time.
Hope it helps
Business Applications communities