Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Can someone please guide me with the correct reason and approach for the below points.
1. What's the advantage of Power Apps over traditional Dynamics CRM
2. When we say "Dynamics 365 customer engagement", do we mean CRM v9.0 or above
3. Is the traditional development method still valid for PowerApp development?
4. If someone is working in a lower version of CRM, what are the methods to upgrade himself/herself so that he/she can work in the latest versions easily?
5. In the trial instances how to use the Microsoft flow
6. Is there any significant difference between the online and on-Premise CRM for v9.0
Business Applications communities