Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hi there, I am having issues re-importing data and for the life of me, can not figure out how to avoid duplicates. The steps i am following:
1. Export Contact data (using static page but have also tried dynamic worksheet and seems to make no difference). Nowhere is the a checkbox to 'reuse data later' that I have read in some posts.
2. Change option set in column cell to correct pick list value (this is the only change I made); save as Microsoft Excel Worksheet.
3. Select Import Data, choose excel file.
4. Map Fields, they auto mapped as follows:
5. Review settings and import data, then submit
6. Then I check the 'successful' submission but shows the follow failure in creating duplicate:
Any help would be appreciated. It seems to be mapping to the primary key so not sure what else i need to do.
Check the duplicate detection rules.
Turn duplicate detection rules on or off for the whole organization
Hi Lennon, thank you for the advice, it worked :)
Business Applications communities