Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am facing a strange behaviour from my CRM (on prem 8.2)
- My colleague can't see follow/unfollow button on main page of the entity Account (with the Account views). Even when selecting some records.
- He can see it on Account form
- He has got a privilege role with Follow privilege with green everywhere (organisation level)
- He can see these buttons on main pages of other entities such as Contacts or Leads
- As an admin, I can see this buttons on main page of the entity Account.
NB : There is a custom button made with Ribbon Workbench on this Entity. Follow/Unfollow buttons are present and set as visible on each level.
Do you have some ideas with that?
Hi,It may be affected by customizing the ribbon workbench. What if you undo the changes in the ribbon workbench?If not, Can you try pulishing all customizations?
Business Applications communities