Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I created SLA and configured it as default for new cases, it is working perfectly, it measures the time that it took for our helpdesk officer to assign cases to their respective queues. Once the case has been assigned to a queue by our helpdesk officer, how do we apply the resolution SLA? I have resolution SLAs configured, so I want to apply them manually when we assign cases to Technicians so that we can measure the time it took them to resolve cases.
Changing SLA lookup field manually to another SLA (after case assignment) will set 'Assignment in' SLA status to cancelled. So, instead of having two different SLA records, better handle both requirements in a single SLA record with two SLA items tagged to it.
Please follow below steps to capture SLA for time taken by help desk to assign case to queue and time taken by technician to resolve the case from the time case assigned. Capturing both of these SLAs time happens automatically. If you really want it to be manual, you can skip step #2 (auto update of 'Assigned On' in case) and manually set 'Assigned On' field.
1. Create two new fields in Case
2. Create a real-time workflow to set 'Assigned On' in Case to current time when Queue Item is created by the system when case is assigned to queue
3. Create two SLA KPI records as below for Case entity and activate
4. Create an SLA record for Case entity with below two SLA Items --> Activate --> Set As Default
5. Create Quick View Form: Go to SLA KPI Instance entity customization --> Open "First Response SLA" Quick View form --> Save As --> Rename to 'Assignment SLA' --> OK --> Rename label from 'First response in' to 'Assignment in' --> Save and publish the form
6. Add Assignment in Quick View Form in Case: Open Case entity form --> Insert Quick View with below details into a section where KPI quick view forms are exist and publish the form Lookup Field: Assigned By KPI Related Entity: SLA KPI Instance Form: Assignment SLA
Case created but not assigned to queue yet v/s case assigned to queue but pending resolution v/s case resolved.
Business Applications communities