Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2023 Release Wave 1Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from April 2023 through September 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | All TechTalks | Architecture Insights
Hi there everyone,
I have created a code Activity plugin that based on Account confirmation, it should send some of Account fields to a called API.
for calling that API I had installed Refit Package from NuGet.
After registering the DLL in plugin registration, and Using it in a workflow, it couldn't load the Refit Assembly, so the workflow going to waiting status.
I have copied The Refit DLL to these directories,
-C:\Program Files\Dynamics 365\CRMWeb\bin
-C:\Program Files\Dynamics 365\Server\bin\assembly
Do I have to also put main all into the bin\assembly folder?
Do I have to register the Refit DLL?
I'm using Dynamics 365 on premise
Please find the relevant information using following web links, it will help you to understand the problem and solution.
Gonzalo Ruiz - Dynamics CRM: Including Reference Assemblies in plugins (gonzaloruizcrm.blogspot.com)
External dll in custom workflow Dynamics CRM 2013 - Stack Overflow
How to include external references in Plugins and Workflow Activity in CRM – Rokhri – Microsoft Dynamics 365, ERP Applications
The best way for you is to use ILMerge. Check this post on how you can do it - nishantrana.me/.../
Thanks mobeenmohsin and Andrew for your help,
from this article www.thrives.be/.../
I could Merge my DLL with Newtonsoft.Json.dll.
But I think some version problems I have now, at the end I get ISV error.
I remember that I had such an issue once and the reason was related to the wrong version of the Framework that plugin assembly used and the target Framework I used.
Business Applications communities