Hi All,

I have installed Dynamic 365 V9.1 onpremise for our client.

They have 2 full server, 2 backend and 2 front end server. Also they have 2 SQL instance which is managed by AAG SQL.

We are trying to browse Deployment service but getting error "System.NotSupportedException: The authentication schemes configured on the host ('Anonymous') do not allow those configured on the binding 'BasicHttpBinding' ('Negotiate').  Please ensure that the SecurityMode is set to Transport or TransportCredentialOnly.  Additionally, this may be resolved by changing the authentication schemes for this application through the IIS management tool, through the ServiceHost.Authentication.AuthenticationSchemes property, in the application configuration file at the <serviceAuthenticationManager> element, by updating the ClientCredentialType property on the binding, or by adjusting the AuthenticationScheme property on the HttpTransportBindingElement."

Below error is from one of the full server.

We have also check the authentication for XRMdeployment in IIS. Refer below screen:

I also get error while browsing Organisationdata service. but no error while browsing organisation and discovery services.

PLease let me know how we can solve this issue