Error in D365 PerfSDK test

Question Status

Verified
Khushhal Garg asked a question on 29 Aug 2017 3:54 PM

I followed instructions from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/dev-itpro/perf-test/perfsdk-tutorial?toc=dynamics365/unified-operations/fin-and-ops/toc.json

While running PerfSDK sample test in D365, getting following error -

Above error is coming  in the following code.

Client = DispatchedClient.DefaultInstance;

Any help is much appreciated !!!

Thanks

Pam B. responded on 6 Oct 2017 7:16 AM

Hi Khushhal,

did you find the solution to your problem. I get the same one...

Verified Answer
Khushhal Garg responded on 7 Nov 2017 10:42 AM

Yes, it required to install LocalhostSSL.PFX file. I got this file from Microsoft

Pam B. responded on 16 Nov 2017 2:25 AM

Thank you!

Kamlesh007 responded on 4 Dec 2017 12:21 AM

Hi Khushhal, I am facing similar error and have tried multiple fixes from internet to fix SSL certificate errors. Could you please share some more detail how to resolve this ? Or if possible please share the required file.

I have only J:\PerfSDK\PerfSDKLocalDirectory and folders like J:\PerfSDK\Common\Core\CloudCommonTestUtilities or PerfSDK\Common\External\Selenium are missing. I tried creating them manually but still I am facing SSL certificate error 1312

I have already tried all 6-7 methods suggested over internet to resolve this issue but nothing worked for me the single user test still fails with same error even after 2 weeks of struggle and trials with all possible solutions So I was suspecting the missing folders and files to be responsible for the same.

Error Message:

Initialization method MS.Dynamics.Performance.Application.TaskRecorder.SamplePerfTestBase.TestSetup threw exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Dynamics.TestTools.Dispatcher.JsDispatcher' threw an exception. ---> Microsoft.Dynamics.TestTools.Dispatcher.JsException: Unable to bind the SSL cert for port 0.0.0.0:745; error 1; output

SSL Certificate add failed, Error: 1312

A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

Verified Answer
Khushhal Garg responded on 7 Nov 2017 10:42 AM

Yes, it required to install LocalhostSSL.PFX file. I got this file from Microsoft