Hello to all Dynamics experts and community members.

• Ranjanj posted on 9 Dec 2016 2:44 AM

I an Experienced Infor M3 professional, have used, implemented and tested Infor M3 for more than seven years, specialized in manufacturing, Logistic, integration of automation. Also have the domain knowledge of many different verticals.   

I my self-shifted in to Dynamics AX by self-learning and knowledge sharing. I have the passion to self-learn and transfer the gained knowledge.  Now I have been using AX for more than two year.

Now I am working as a Manager - MS Dynamics Ax consultancy for Softserve, 

I would like to share my experience and skill also would like to gain knowledge from experts. 

Thank you

• Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager responded on 14 Dec 2016 8:43 AM

Hi Ranjanj and Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics Community!  I hope you enjoy your time with us and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or feedback about the site.

Have a fantastic day!

Archie Haus | Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager

• BusyIntelligence responded on 18 Jul 2017 7:10 AM

Hello Ranjanj, thanks for your drive to share your knowlegde.

I would like to use that :)

One of our customers uses Infor M3 as ERP and CRM system and would like to start using Dynamics 365 for Sales, just for the CRM part.

I was asked to think of a way to integrate account and contact information between M3 and Dynamics 365. Probably need some 3rd party tool for that, but can't find any.

Did you ever see such a combination and integration between M3 and Dynamics 365?

Kind regards,

Maurits Vlasman

The Netherlands

• Ranjanj responded on 18 Jul 2017 5:09 PM

Hi BusyIntelligence.

In my experience i have not come a cross such scenario. but i have used  SQL server based enterprise  system with M3.  Integration was done with  combination of  Biztalk + Web Services + M3API.   so I am sure with these tools  you can integrate M3 and MSD365.

feel free to contact me if you need any further details.

Thanks/best regards

Ranjan

• BusyIntelligence responded on 20 Jul 2017 3:09 AM

Thanks for your info, Ranjan.

Have a nice day.

• Ranjanj responded on 9 Oct 2017 8:29 AM

Hi BusyIntelligence

if the above answer is helpful to you ..  kindly  verify

Br