• Oleg van den Boogaard posted on 20 Sep 2017 7:20 AM

Hello experts,

My name is Oleg van den Boogaard and I work for Cegeka as a Junior Application Consultant. I am new to many AX functionality. I am mainly focusing on Finance and Security within AX 2012 and D365. I am trying to find my way through out this forum.

If someone has advice on how to use the forum please let me know. I am open to any suggestions.

Let's make the best of Microsoft Dynamics!

• Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager responded on 26 Sep 2017 2:34 PM

Hi Oleg and Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics Community! I see that you have already earned a number of badges so congrats on hitting the ground running! Be sure to check out our Badges page to see what else you can earn. 

Regarding the forums, we have two forums for AX and D365. In the AX Forum under Versions you can filter to AX 2012 related content and in the D365 Forum under Categories you can filter on topics related to the Finance and Operations application. You can also sign up for Daily or Weekly Keyword emails to keep up with what is being discussed on topics that you are most interested in. You can find the Keyword Subscription option under your profile Settings.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or feedback about the site and again, Welcome!

Archie Haus | Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager