SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Unable to use Sure Step

Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step

Sam123456 asked a question on 19 Apr 2018 5:29 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi,

I am trying to use Sure Step for my project but when I click on the link I am receiving a run time error

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/Global/SureStep

Server Error in '/SureStep' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Can you please assist

Walter Scheepstra responded on 30 Apr 2018 9:20 AM

Running into the same issue lately. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Marcus Prins responded on 8 May 2018 3:57 AM

I have the same problem. Also download of surestep application is not possible. Please assist, solution for at least the online version would help a lot.

Vinicius Sabio responded on 25 Jun 2018 7:53 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

It´s a problem in the your browser configuraration. I can donwload and install the Sure step using Firefox. Try to use another browser, for example firefox.

Daniel Göhler responded on 4 Oct 2018 11:38 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer
phpinterview1991 responded on 25 Jan 2019 3:37 PM
Vinicius Sabio responded on 25 Jun 2018 7:53 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

It´s a problem in the your browser configuraration. I can donwload and install the Sure step using Firefox. Try to use another browser, for example firefox.

Daniel Göhler responded on 4 Oct 2018 11:38 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS