SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Download link for Surestep app does not work

Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step

Marcus Prins asked a question on 8 May 2018 4:06 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Trying to download surestep via this link:

https://mbs2.microsoft.com/fileexchange/?fileID=d9a5a005-484c-441a-9cde-1df2ecdc5567

I run into an error:

Our apologies...An unexpected error occurred.

In order to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, please contact support and reference error ID: 468de179-dbd9-4072-98b1-68aab7981392

Since online version also doe not work (issue logged elsewhere), assistance is appreciated.

Vinicius Sabio responded on 25 Jun 2018 7:56 AM
My Badges

It´s a problem in your browser configuraration. I can donwload and install the Sure step using Firefox. Try to use another browser, for example firefox.

Daniel Göhler responded on 4 Oct 2018 11:35 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The download only works with the Personal Account (Live ID) not with the Work Account (O365 Login).

IT Service Desk Support says: "We have checked your profile based on your email ID ############ can see that you have associated with both Organizational ID and Live ID to the Partner Account ####### so you should be able to access partner source portal with both the IDs.

But when coming to download from the Partner Source you should use your Live ID because you have associate with both Live ID and Organizational ID, if any user wants to download anything from the portal they should use their Live ID.

[..]"

Daniel Göhler responded on 4 Oct 2018 11:35 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The download only works with the Personal Account (Live ID) not with the Work Account (O365 Login).

IT Service Desk Support says: "We have checked your profile based on your email ID ############ can see that you have associated with both Organizational ID and Live ID to the Partner Account ####### so you should be able to access partner source portal with both the IDs.

But when coming to download from the Partner Source you should use your Live ID because you have associate with both Live ID and Organizational ID, if any user wants to download anything from the portal they should use their Live ID.

[..]"

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS