SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Not able to download Sure Step

Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step

xRM_lago asked a question on 8 May 2018 1:21 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I am using IE 11 and have made sure that ActiveX is enabled. However, when I click on the download link, it simply hangs. Any idea? Thanks.

mbs2.microsoft.com/fileexchange

Lionel Wilson responded on 16 May 2018 9:34 AM

Same issue here. 

Is it being renovated in favour of something else? I also notice that the download links for SureStep do not work anymore.

Amit Sobti responded on 22 May 2018 2:20 AM
My Badges

any further inputs on Sure Step availability

Fatih Gork responded on 12 Jun 2018 5:18 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi,

Go to your internet explorer’s options, and select languages.

Add u.s english and move it to the top.

Add the website in compatibility settings.

Vinicius Sabio responded on 25 Jun 2018 7:56 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

It´s a problem in your browser configuraration. I can donwload and install the Sure step using Firefox. Try to use another browser, for example firefox.

Daniel Göhler responded on 4 Oct 2018 11:39 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The download only works with the Personal Account (Live ID) not with the Work Account (O365 Login).

IT Service Desk Support says: "We have checked your profile based on your email ID ############ can see that you have associated with both Organizational ID and Live ID to the Partner Account ####### so you should be able to access partner source portal with both the IDs.

But when coming to download from the Partner Source you should use your Live ID because you have associate with both Live ID and Organizational ID, if any user wants to download anything from the portal they should use their Live ID.

[..]"

Fatih Gork responded on 12 Jun 2018 5:18 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi,

Go to your internet explorer’s options, and select languages.

Add u.s english and move it to the top.

Add the website in compatibility settings.

Vinicius Sabio responded on 25 Jun 2018 7:56 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

It´s a problem in your browser configuraration. I can donwload and install the Sure step using Firefox. Try to use another browser, for example firefox.

Daniel Göhler responded on 4 Oct 2018 11:39 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The download only works with the Personal Account (Live ID) not with the Work Account (O365 Login).

IT Service Desk Support says: "We have checked your profile based on your email ID ############ can see that you have associated with both Organizational ID and Live ID to the Partner Account ####### so you should be able to access partner source portal with both the IDs.

But when coming to download from the Partner Source you should use your Live ID because you have associate with both Live ID and Organizational ID, if any user wants to download anything from the portal they should use their Live ID.

[..]"

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS