Hello Microsoft Dynamics Community - 

My name is Michael C. Bertoni and I'm the Founder and CTO of PhillyTech. I have over 20 years of experience adding value to software / hi-tech companies, technology executives (Founder, Co-Founder, CTO, VP of Engineering) as well as engineering and sales professionals. My goals are to help my clients differentiate, create a competitive advantage, drive revenue, increase productivity, customer satisfaction and reduce costs through a combination of engineering and sales services.

• Engineering Services - Custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 SAAS Platform Development, Custom Web and Mobile App Development, Quality Assurance & Test Automation, Big Data Engineering, Data Science (Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence) and Blockchain Development.
  • Sales ServicesDigital CV Writing and Coaching Service, Outsourced Business Development, Prospecting & Lead Generation, Sales Process Consulting, Event Management, Sales Search

I'm extremely excited to announce that I brought on a new client called threshold.world who's building a disruptive SAAS platform locally from their Ardmore, Pennsylvania offices, and the backbone of the platform will be in Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well as C#, SQL Server, Azure and front-end Javascript Libraries (React.js, Node.js, Angular.js). Their goal is to solve massive problems in the non-profit industry, where they want to revolutionize the way nonprofits leverage technology to achieve their missions.

They were founded by Dan Lammot, who has successfully built and exited two software and technology companies including OKERE (Acquired by Fujitsu) and roundCorner (Acquired by Salesforce). Their tech team is lead by CTO, Alex Castner, who has industry leading experience building transformative solutions for the nonprofit sector.

I'm essentially looking for help from the community. I did not see any forums for posting open positions and want to make sure I'm adhering to the rules of the community. They have immediate full-time openings for mid-level and senior engineering talent that has experience building SAAS platforms based on Microsoft Dynamics 365  as well as C#, SQL Server, Azure and front-end Javascript Libraries (React.js, Node.js, Angular.js).

I would like to understand these two things and if you can help me:

• Are you interested in learning more about threshold.world and connecting with me - if so let's connect on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelbertoni33/ 
  • Do you know any places where I can post open positions (ie. in the Dynamics Community, Slack channels, Meetups, LinkedIn Groups, etc) ?

Thank you very much for your help and it's great to meet everyone!

Best regards,

-Mike

Address: 1601 Market Street, 19th Floor, Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Phone: 215.817.3295