Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Assign multiple records to same reviewer at a time

Last replied Posted on by Rakki 90

Hello,   i have a business process flow where i can assign record one at a time. now if i want to assign multiple records to same reviewer at ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Quick Create shows in all apps

Last replied Posted on by Swift but Sincere 82

Created the quick create form in one app and it showed up in another.  So I removed it from the other.  Both the classic and powerapp interf...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Manictime and Dynamics timesheet automation app integration

Last replied Posted on by Muhammad Affan 10

Hi, We have two different platforms for timesheet entries: 1: Dynamics timesheet automation app - this is used by majority of workers for entering their hours worked on particular projects. 2: Manictime (time tracking software)- normally used by p...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum CRM/SharePoint Security

Last replied Posted on by Sukh Gill 967

Hi Guys I have enabled the server based synchronisation between CRM 2013 Online and SharePoint Online.  My structure is based on Account so that all child records e.g. Opportunities, Contracts, Cases are created in the related Account folder....

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Radius Search for CRM

Last replied Posted on by Justin Rossello

I am trying to find a solution for a customer that will allow them to identify an account record and find corresponding contacts within a specific distance. I have found all kinds of mapping solutions but I am looking for a simple search that can ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to disable AI suggestions on Activity creation?

Last replied Posted on by J Coad 50

Hi All!   I can't figure out how to disable the AI Suggestions when creating a new Activity in CRM:     All of my users are go...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Help with CTI Functionality

Last replied Posted on by omgcrm 2,585

Hello Folks, We have requirement where we need to develop an Click To Call functionality within CRM. We have developed a widget which pops up on the click of a Ribbon Button and passes the obtained Mobile phone or Main phone to the widget which th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Computer Telephony Integration in MS CRM ?

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

I have been trying to find out the best ways of doing the CTI(Computer Telephony Integration) with CRM, I have found USD but after looking in to it I am not sure,  will it provide full support for CTI inbound and outbound calls or not. It nev...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Disable Copilot at tenant level

Last replied Posted on by amcruz 2

Hi everyone,Following the recent release, Copilot for Sales is now enabled by default. However, with over 30 environments to manage, our company...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Is Synapse workspace necessary

Last replied Posted on by GD-19070542-0 11

Hello Team, We are currently working on exporting data from Dynamics 365 to a data lake. I have a question regarding the process: Is it necessary ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans