Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics GP forum

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Customer Combiner and Modifier Tool - Attached Documents

Posted on by Community member

I'm having a hard time confirming by searching internet that attached documents get lost when using the Customer Combiner and Modifier Tool.I am ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum SQL Native Client 11 ISSUE

Posted on by sdcraig 347

My customer is on GP 2015 and Windows 10 - GP does not launch so I went to the 32-bit ODBC and when we hit the Configure button nothing happens. if we hit the Add Button the screen comes up and we hit SQL Native Client 11 the next screen does not ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Timing Out

Posted on by Community member 4

How do I stop GP from timing out; or at the very least change the time so it stays open for a longer time period?

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Support for Dynamics GP SPLA user

We need to submit a support case for one of our Dynamics GP SPLA customers. We have been unable to determine how to get support from Microsoft to date...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum batch invoice printing wrong customer on last page of multi-page invoice

Posted on by Community member 2

When printing multi-page invoices that have no detail lines on last page, the customer from the next invoice prints along with the totals from the cur...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Dynamics GP 2018 R2 - web services installation issue

Posted on by Sherry Whitten 325

We installed web services, but it doesn't really seem to be installing in GP. When we run the GP Web Services configuration Wizard, we have a question mark on functional currency verification.  When we click next,  it says ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Deduction code not pulling in Live company but will in test company

Posted on by Community member 2

We have a couple of deduction codes that are not pulling amounts during payroll runs.  The strange thing is that when we restore data into the te...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum HSS report very slow in GP 18.5

Posted on by jipsen 80

Hello, After upgrading from Dynamics GP 2015 to 18.5, we observed a significant increase in the execution time of the Historical Stock Status (HS...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Unable to open PDF attachments

Hi all, We have a user who is experiencing issues opening PDF attachments via GP 2018, this is occurring for all PDF attachments, although openin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Update line item in salesOrder

Posted on by Saleh Abdelrahem 4

I want to update quantity line by using Software Development Kits ( SDk )  for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018   when update line that ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,814 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,519 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans